Thursday, February 4, 2010

In my dream world...

Was thinking about this today on the way to Cedar Crest (takes about 30 minutes to get there, so I have lots of time to think). In my dream world, Robert Pattinson would somehow discover I exist, and fly to Ft. Hood to ask me to marry him. I would tell him that I was already married, but that I would hope that we could be friends. He would say ok to this, even though it would cause him pain to just be friends with me. haha This is what happens when I have too much time to think.

I am really lucky to have such a wonderful husband who puts up with all of my ridiculous fantasies. He is so gentle and so funny. I can't wait to see how much our future children will be like him : )

2 comments:

  1. I love it. The problem is is that he and has already agreed to be my second husband and I am pretty sure Weston won't fight it;) But maybe he will take 2 wives? :) Let's plan something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is hilarious! Enough said!

    ReplyDelete